Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:30:44 PDT 2012

Well, I have a good reason for asking. I may very well offer a complete
bi-directional Beverage antenna system for sale someday. (And I gar-ran-tee
you that no ants, etc. will be able to get inside. ;-)

I'm already selling Beverage antenna transformers (
http://www.w0btu.com/buy_beverage_antennas.html ) on a small scale. It
would be fun to offer an entire turnkey system, but I doubt whether I could
do it for less than DXE.

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:13 PM, ZR <zr at jeremy.mv.com> wrote:

> If you have to ask you cant afford it.....
>

> ...  exactly what IS their price for everything you need? I see a bunch of
>> separate components on
>> their web site, but no system package containing it all.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com