Topband: Beverage Antenna

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Nov 10 08:34:03 EST 2012

There is no need to tension until its perflecty horizontal; I didnt even do
that when running jacketed #12 Copperweld single wire Beverages. Ive had
minimal trouble with military telephone wire with a sinewave shape that
varies 1-2' over 500-750'. This last storm (Sandy) did require a quick
splice of one of the five 2 wire reversibles. After awhile anything that
could fall off the trees will and there will be no more problems (-;. The
joys of living in the woods compared to an open field.
With electric fence insulators nailed into trees the wire is supported but
can slide as needed.

Carl
KM1H