Topband: Beverage Antenna

The Bucks bbuck at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 14:21:02 EST 2012

Thanks Mike,

I already purchased a unidirectional match from Array Solutions so I'm going to go with that for now to the NE.

My next beverage will be bidirectional to the NW and SE.   That should do it.   It makes sense.

I picked up about 500ft of bailing wire at the local hardware store and will be getting chicken fence for additional ground on terminated side.

Need to check out the transmission performance of my dipole with cliff and ocean (model it).. and learn CW.  Something like 90% of all comm. on 160 is CW.

73,

Bryan.

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Mr. & Mrs. B and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, or where ever the hell it ends up, and will almost certainly contain information that will offend a large portion of the population, which isn't our concern. If you are not the intended lucky recipient, or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without the proper authority of the Wizard of Email or Al Gore, you are notified that any thought, use, or consumption of this email is entirely your choice. In such case, Bon Appetit....    Note:  A $.02 Internet Tax was charged for receiving this email and all funds were given to some family somewhere in America or the U.N....  Have a nice day.