Topband: Outing The Scofflaws...

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Tue Nov 13 06:08:29 EST 2012

I think we have to be careful, that innocent regular users of 160M for non-DX and non-PT0S-DX, don't get swept up as "calling PT0S". Especially with the DX sometimes listening UP through a broad swath of the band... and other times listening DOWN through a different swath... we don't know who they're listening too.

(Then there's the DX that says they're listening up when really listening down!) There are other stations in the world, we all can remember :-)

Tim N3QE