Topband: Outing The Scofflaws...

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Nov 13 02:29:33 EST 2012

On 11/12/2012 8:36 AM, N1BUG wrote:
> I question how many good operators would have the... [ahem]
> "courage".... to out the offenders.

I am sufficiently disgusted with behavior in the pileups tonight and
last night to observe that some using VE3XB repeatedly called PT0S when
PT0S was repeatedly calling NN6L. Since VE3 is about 2,000 miles closer
to PT0S than I am, and because he was calling over, and over, and over,
I'd say it's likely that he would have been copying PT0S at least as
well as I was, and I had no trouble telling that PT0S was calling NN6L.

Only one example.

73, Jim K9YC