Topband: Topband season dismal from Colo so far....

BP Veal bryonveal at msn.com
Mon Nov 26 19:18:28 EST 2012

Not hearing a lot this season, yet, on topband or much at all on 80M either- at least from DM79 using our backyard Cushcraft MA series verticals and K9AY loop, LP, with the TS590S- Really night and day versus the last couple of years where we had a lot of luck getting into EU several times and KH6 was a pop-shot- - All of our equipment checks out, but DX for us right now is a few of the big gun stateside coastal stations-- Reverse beacon confirms we stink from here.....hihi  Hoping for better condx next week-  Nothing remarkable on 160/80M in CQWW this past weekend, but we did work our first EU, (DF9ZN) on 30 meters this morning LP at 14:30 GMT, so maybe low band condx will improve- See you all soon for ARRL 160M as W0ANT M/LP-

73 Paul  N0AH  Anna  W0ANT
DM79nn  Littleton, CO  Douglas County