Topband: Spurious Signal on 1810.8

Don Kirk wd8dsb at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 21:02:32 EDT 2012

Signal S7 in Fishers Indiana (10 miles NE of Indianapolis) tonight at 8:30 pm EDT, and beam heading approximately 100 degrees (equal signal on my pennant beaming 40 degrees and my pennant beaming 160 degrees which puts it at approximately 100 degrees).  I uploaded recording of signal on youtube at http://youtu.be/hAjogeZUxuI

Not able to hear this signal today during daylight hours.

Don (wd8dsb)