Topband: Spurious Signal on 1810.8

Don Kirk wd8dsb at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 03:58:38 EDT 2012

 Now peaking S8.5 at 3:45am EDT (0745 UTC) Oct 3rd, and after more listening I would say it's 90 degrees from my location (EM69xx) near Indianapolis based on it being just slightly stronger on average on my 40 degree pennant compared with my 160 degree pennant (very similar response that I have when copying AA1K right now, and he is 93.6 degrees from my location.

Don (wd8dsb)