Topband: digital on 160

David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD wd4kpd at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 17 12:53:13 EDT 2012

will say right off, i hardly ever do ssb, and cw somewhat less.

when jt65 got popular on hf, almost all USA tried to work it around
1810, and even ARRL suggested that.  lots of grief down there so ops
decreased.
additionally, lots of DXCC entities can not go there.  so operations
began to go 1838 or so for the DX operations, eventually for CONUS. to.

even up here we get ssb and cw qrm, so just where can we go and still
have the DX possibilities. the operators don't make the freq rules.

see you there as the wx cools.

david/wd4kpd

--
God's law is set in stone..everything else is negotiable.