Topband: Small lot

lrpmbt at comcast.net lrpmbt at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 13:21:04 EDT 2012

Carlos:
   I read you’re comments the Top Band reflector. While I have never operated any digital modes I have enjoyed some great success on 160 with much thanks to the rotatable WF. Much of the credit goes to you, NX4D and KD9SV. Without yours, Doug’s and Gary’s help I would have given up on 160, not to leave out W8UVZ, K8GG and W0CD. Gary has sent me several prototype preamps, each one better than the last. Without Gary’s help I would not have  pulled NH8S out of the noise last week and worked them on 160. Or for that matter RI1ANF a few weeks ago. Currently I have 154 worked with 139 confirmed on 160 from a lot of 80’ X 100’.

     TNX Larry W8VVG