Topband: Small lot

N4IS n4is at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 17:57:38 EDT 2012

HI Larry

Nice to hear from you. Congratulations!. Yes Gary is doing a great job with the preamps, huge improvements . I am preparing some equipment's to PT0S DX expedition and George always comment about the work with Gary. George now has one preamp with 9 FET's in parallel.

You will get over 200 by the end of the next season. I'm sure about. With a good preamp and the WF tuned like you have, you can hear a third  layer of DX not possible before

Regards

JCarlos
N4IS