Topband: Ground Screens - Another Small Space Option

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Tue Sep 25 16:45:56 EDT 2012

Some rabbit wire sold here is coated which should solve some of the
corrosion problems but if they are laid side by side they probably would
require scraping of the coat and  welding every five feet or so to
maintain radial field continuity, and then re-coating the welded joint.
Any difference by "floating" in the dirt is a calculation above my pay
grade.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ