Topband: Zo of an individual CAT5 twisted pair

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Mon Aug 12 18:08:28 EDT 2013

Well, I have the wiring scheme all written out and plan on labeling each connection and checking twice and three times b4 soldering up the connection boxes and then connecting to the loop itself.....great dialogue, fellas.  Thank you ALL so much!!!

Great learning experience, trust me -- especially for being an 'ol fart!

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV