Topband: Lightning QRN season?

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:31:35 EDT 2013

On 08/13/2013 04:05 PM, ZR wrote:
> You can always fire up on AM on 1945 Tuesdays at 830PM East Coast
> time. Get a chance to see how effective all those antennas weve been
> discussing recently really play.
> http://greyhairnet.org/
>
> Carl
> KM1H

Hi Carl,

With my "postage stamp" lot my lil wire is no world beater but I will
see what I can do about that. Somewhere around here I have a mic already
wired for the TX that will do phone (AM) on 160. Even with a lesser
antenna we are assured that nothing is going to happen if we never
transmit. Any antenna is better than no antenna.

73,

Bill  KU8H