Topband: Two 2:1 transformers to choose from!!

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Aug 22 15:02:42 EDT 2013

It pretty much boils down to what frequencies you want to cover. To cover
down to the 600M band and below use more turns and to go up to 30 or 20M the
2-3T at 50-75 Ohms does well.

I use a VNA and 73-202 transformers to tweak what I want and the effect of
interwinding capacitance can also be seen.

Im also installing a few new reversibles for LF using more turns.

Carl
KM1H