Topband: Anyone have a boat load of J-310s?

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Sun Aug 25 09:40:20 EDT 2013

Okee Dokede - someone offered to send me four - he said he has thousands of those J-310s....thanks to all that replied with info!

Jim R.

From: rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
To: topband at contesting.com
Subject: Anyone have a boat load of J-310s?
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:16:31 -0600

The J-310s in my little preamp are kaput - I looked at Mouser but the shipping costs are way too high for a couple of little Jfets - any body have lots of extra J-310 (or equivalent) they could spare? What ever your costs would be, including mailing them off, would be far cheaper than what it would cost me to buy them outright!

Thank you, in advance, for any help -- reply off line works good for me....72, Jim Rodenkirch