Topband: ARRL 160 contest observation

Carl Clawson clawsoncw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 13:28:28 EST 2013

I guess Jim must have missed the opening last January. On the 8th through
10th I put PA, S5, GD, SM, OH, LA, and TF in the log from Oregon - 4 new
ones plus a couple old friends. Heard about a dozen other EU entities on
the 8th but the pileups were too ferocious for me to break. That was the
first time I'd heard EU since 2010. Then I got lucky in CQ 160 and worked
CS2F for a new one. That was the most recent EU I've heard.

Hope to see you all in the coming Stew and CQ 160.
73, Carl WS7L