Topband: Antennas down at VE3CV - Ice Storm!

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Wed Dec 25 13:38:32 EST 2013

No power here yet. Yesterday 75 % of Belfast residents without power, today
50%. Large number of power line-men from all over now here to give up their
Christmas to help those with out heat.
Antenna condx here lot of unknown.

A modified song title for all the family guys.  "The WX outside is
frightful, but the WX inside is FB,  I got my XYL, es 88's to keep me warm"

OK, We'll just have to Grin and bear it.

73
Bruce-K1FZ