Topband: Antennas down at VE3CV - Ice Storm!

Russ Tobolic erusst at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 21:03:41 EST 2013

Same bad news here in West Michigan.  3/4 "  ice toppled the 60' mast holding my inv V that had been up for the last 12 years, and also brought down one leg of the "T" xmit antenna with other leg drooping badly.  I still have 1/2" ice coating the vertical section and it won't tune.  It may get up to 33° on Saturday and it is unlikely that will melt any ice and allow any repair.  So for the first time in over 10 years I'll probably miss the Stew.  Have fun and maybe I'll get back for next year.   HNY TO ALL.      Russ, N3CO

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android