Topband: Coupla things

Jeff Woods jmwooods at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 20:35:06 EST 2013

To this end, if my signal (W0ODS) was offensive in any way kindly let me know (Off-list, please). Saturday night I was using a new homebrew amplifier, just completed that  afternoon.  Needless to say, it hasn't yet had a full lab check-up, only clean reception reports from some local friends.

Jeff,
W0ODS
Iowa

I think that it's entirely feasible for a select & selfish few to do something like that, Gary, but in truth, 99% of those with offensive signals in that regard probably aren't even aware that they're generating key clicks (contrary to the opinion of certain denizens of the band). Properly coupling one's rig to a linear seems simple enough on the surface, but it is NOT necessarily so.