Topband: Copious Thanks !! (From a QRPer)

Jim F. j_fitton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 10:29:20 EST 2013

Thanks to all who struggled to copy my QRP signal and especially
the many that waited patiently while that other station struggled.

I am continually amazed and humbled by the patience and gentlemanly
behavior of TB operators.

There were many weak DX stations heard calling CQ beneath loud W3
and W4 running stations, and a UU7 and an FM7 station that had many
callers but could not hear them.

34 states plus DC for my effort but nothing heard west beyond CO and
10 stations in the 14 and 15 zone with an Inv. L off the deck of a CCR
condo in NH.

Thanks -  Great Contest !

jim / W1FMR