Topband: 160M Rhombics

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Jul 26 16:28:36 EDT 2013

That excuse doesnt cut it Mike and from what I was told by those who were
there his power would be considered pretty normal these days. You can only
get so much out of a pair of 450TL's, 4-1000A's, etc.

Some on here that you seem to look up to run more than that.

OTOH you completely discounted Dons LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

Carl
KM1H