Topband: 160M Rhombics

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Jul 26 16:58:37 EDT 2013

I dont see anything from then that disagrees with what I said today Mike,

QRO in those days was a smaller ratio from what is daily these days.
There are even a couble of super QRO SWBC stations owned by hams that pop up
for a once a year "show"

Tubes such as the 3CX15000B7, 3CW20000A7, and various tetrode versions, are
all over the place for not much money.  All you need is someplace to bring
in a big 3 phase AC line if you want to max them out.

Carl
KM1H