Topband: Radial wire in bulk

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Jul 28 09:03:45 EDT 2013

Check at the metal recyclers; Teflon insulated wire brings little money as
scrap and is rather common where there is high tech and military
contractors. Regular tinned copper and stranded PVC insulated is also common
and around here magnet wire as used in motor shops is hard to find in any
quantity on a regular basis.

Sometimes Fleabay is good when shipped from close by. I got all my military
telephone Beverage wire real cheap since its listing description was
misleading, $25 for 2.5km was hard to take!

Hamfests have always been good hunting during a poor economy.

Carl