Topband: Spam on the Reflector!

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Wed Jun 19 15:45:43 EDT 2013

 I use System Mechanic AND Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Purchased both - use 'em all the time and have been free from malware or Trojan horses or whatever infections since installing them about two years ago.  I purchase the multi-computer package for our three computers....consider them inexpensive insurance!

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV