Topband: Source of spots for JT modes and LW or MW?

Rick Kiessig kiessig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:21:20 EDT 2013

Does anyone know of a source for spots for the JT modes (JT65A, JT9, and so
on) on any bands, and LW or MW (below 160m) in any mode, that is also
machine-accessible? Or good automated tools to find and generate them?

I know of the spots at WSPRnet and HamSpots, but neither site nor the WSJT
toolset appear to offer an interface to make their spots accessible to other
apps/sites, and I haven't found a conventional cluster site yet that has
them, either.

73, Rick ZL2HAM