Topband: Elevated Radials

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Mar 6 11:54:57 EST 2013

Since the radial field for any height vertical has equal importance the only
way to get 1/4 wave efficiency is to have zero RF loss in the loading coil
and matching network. Cryogenics anyone?

There is no magic wire minimalist radial or counterpoise that accomplishes
that. All they provide is some improvement over a poor on ground radial
attempt; I wont call it a radial system.

Carl
KM1H