Topband: Elevated Radials

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Mar 7 07:11:01 EST 2013

The other rule that seems to apply, based on a number of pretty serious
articles, including K3LC's NCJ series in the mid-2000s,is "they that
has, gets."  By which I mean, if you have good ground conductivity, a
relatively sparse radial field can work better than a really extensive
radial field on lousy ground.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,