Topband: "New beverage"

PA5MW, Mark pa5mw at home.nl
Fri May 17 03:10:28 EDT 2013

I find the center/off-center feedpoint very attractive for those of us
cramped in between on a city lot.
You can hide a BOG-like coax along the neighbors property lines for 200
to 500 ft in two directions, whatever suits you.

The termination adjustment is done at your shack.  Much preferred over
doing it on any open/public property, in the dark etc..

What I'm missing is detailed info on the installed height of this
reversible beverage and the involved effects at typical BOG heights from
0 to 1/3 foot or so.

73 Mark, PA5MW