Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW

Ray Benny rayn6vr at cableone.net
Sun Nov 3 03:33:18 EST 2013

I have a Hi-Z RX 4sq system with 0 degrees at due north. At 0205Z today
(2Nov) the signal was about S7 NE and S6 SE. With QSB the SE signal would
almost equal the NE direction, but never louder. I have been listening on
and off since then, its now 0820Z, signals are weaker but the NE directions
is slightly louder.

I do not know how to interpret the signal direction, but my guess would be
slightly north of east from here???

My QTH is 15 miles north of Prescott, AZ, 34 44.390 N by 112 29.049 W.

Ray,
N6VR
Chino Valley, AZ