Topband: Are stacked verticals feasible?

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 6 22:34:47 EDT 2013

Well, some quick mental arithmetic suggests to me that 12' is approx. 0.025
wavelength at 160 and 6' would be approx. 0.0125 wavelength. Pretty tight
coupling it seems to me. - even if we double those fractions for 80m! Thus
far, I don't think I've seen any indication of what the height of the tower
is?

Charlie, K4OTV