Topband: Modeling the proverbial "vertical on a beach"

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 22:23:04 EDT 2014

Yuri,
Thanks for your input. Tom asks, where are the other stations? It is a one
pony race.  Well I am sure if we look at the CQ logs for that year we will
see that there were other Carib stations on but we did not hear them out
here--that is my point. I can't compare a set of verticals on the beach IF I
CAN'T HEAR ANYONE ELSE AT THAT GENERAL QTH AT THAT TIME!
Verticals on the beach are a winner...nuff said.
73 N7RT