Topband: Modeling the proverbial "vertical on a beach"

Aravind Balasubramanian (VU2ABS) vu2abs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:12:32 EDT 2014

Almost very true Tim.

Please see my lowband dxpedition experience at vu7ag summarised in my
blog link below

My topband experience is only in dxpedtions.

http://vu2abs.blogspot.in/2014/08/my-low-band-experience-in-vu7ag-2013.html

We just announced our next expedition to Andaman and Nicobar Islands
yesterday. www.vu4kv.info

Comments, suggestions and ofcourse support most welcome

Aravind - VU2ABS