Topband: Skimmer calibration

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Mon Aug 18 12:16:02 EDT 2014

This is why some time and multiple skimmers must be involved in the
statistics................otherwise data doesn't mean much.

Without skimmer I never settled on antennas until many dozens of blind AB
test reports. I think skimmer is a more accurate way, because the human at
the RX end is out of the picture.