Topband: Skimmer calibration

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Aug 18 12:22:56 EDT 2014

It's also worth mentioning that you can evade the Skimmer's "wait 10
minutes before re-spotting" limitation simply by QSYing 500 Hz or
sobefore re-sending - that way you can get a lot of data points in a
relatively short period.  So long as you use TEST as your keyword rather
than CQ, and stay out of other people's way, nobody should be upset.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.