Topband: Silver solder

Jorge Diez CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:23:52 EST 2014

Hello Tom

Ok thanks for the info
I think will be using cooper wire, so I can use 2% or will ask for another option that has high tensile strength

A friend told me about an used 3.5 mm aluminum cable, that a company is replacing and we c
An buy a low cost, but don't know if this will last too many years as the copper wire

HNY!!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W