Topband: FT5ZM confusion this morning

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Sun Feb 2 09:52:41 EST 2014

Yes he did not have the split button pushed for about 10 mins or so.
He was cqing on 22.5 and saying dn 4  but was actually listening
on 22.5 also..    he found the mistake and moved to the normal
26.5   qsx dn 4.    Good signal and still cqing as of 1500Z.   not
many callers at all,  slow deep qsb..

73 Merv K9FD/KH6