Topband: FT5ZM

Anthony Scandurra anthony.scandurra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:49:28 EST 2014

Gary,

I know I worked them on 40 SSB last night, and I do not appear in the log.
 So, I checked about a dozen other guys in the spots for 40 SSB last night
who supposedly worked them after I did.  None of them appear in the log
either.  Methinks there are some bands missing in today's upload!

73, Tony K4QE