Topband: FT5ZM

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Mon Feb 3 18:02:06 EST 2014

Yes, anything is possible. I got a couple of emails last night from
guys saying they heard the Q but between those bastard jammers & QSB
on a really faint signal, I am not 100% I heard a TU in return, I
thought I did. I did hear their report but did they hear mine back? I

might have ended up not in the log.

I really don't want to add to the noise of others trying to make the
Q if I'm already in the log, FT5 is so difficult to make on TB on the

east coast/central NA and I want all of us to get it. I really don't
feel good about having at it again because of not knowing I guess I
have to.

73,
Gary
KA1J