Topband: DX Summit connection problems

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sun Feb 9 17:21:44 EST 2014

I use DX-Summit at times to monitor topand activity.  But for some
reason the connection is rejected via my normal ISP.  However when I use
by Android on ATT there is no problem connection.  The same ability to
connect is via another computer hooked to a different IP address.  One
local ISP is blocked and the other isn't.  I just hope someone can help
me with this as there must be some simple solution.  On the DX Summit
site I can not find a "help" or "contact" person to send my problem to.

Thanks,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ