Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array

bruce whitney zuceman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 16:44:51 EST 2014

Tom,
All of the dimesnions, including the location of the couplers from the center are on the Array Solutions Website in the SAL v 1.9 manual at:
 http://arraysolutions.com/Products/SAL_shared%20apex%20loop/PDF%20Files/AS-SAL-Manual_R1.9.pdf
Mine is the SAL-30 with the 95 foot loop. I would say the mirror dimension is about 1.5 inches, or 3 inches between the vertical wires. My 4 NEC2 model shows 8.64 dB RDF.
Thanks for your interest,
Bruce W8RA