Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array

bruce whitney zuceman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 21:12:05 EST 2014

James,
Thank you for your observations and recommendations. I respect and appreciate the wisdom. However, I think I will get up close and personal with the modeling software and see what I can learn. Maybe it is possible to substantially kill more of the high angle response, as the verticals do 'for free.'.
73, Bruce W8RA