Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh, NC

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 14:37:13 EST 2014

Yikes, HEAVY snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh!  It's really
coming down and accumulating FAST here! Next we're supposed to get   hit
with sleet, freezing rain and ice - up to 1/2 inch!  Hope my power stays on!
I'm too crippled up and there's too much snow already to try to get out to
the garage and fire  up the generator and ru n a cable into the house! I
guess my gas logs can keep me from freezing!

Wish; me Luck!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV

P.S. How are things down Atlanta and GA way?