Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh, NC

Bill Stewart cwopr at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:06:32 EST 2014

Hey Charlie,
We have about 3-4 in. of snow on the gnd, and just started to
sleet, and maybe some rain, abt an hr ago. We are in the country
and on a well, so have drawn up some water, flash lights, oil
lamps & gas logs at the ready. I have a geny too, but its pretty
hard to pull in cold wx...makes me think more abt a whole-house Genrac. Guess we will also get abt 1/4-1/2 inch of ice. Hang tuff Charlie and any others facing this mess.
73 de Bill K4JYS
Half-way 'tween Smithfield and Newton Grove NC