Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh, NC

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 17:18:32 EST 2014

I'll have to look into that, Gary!  Mine is much bigger. A little generator
like that, I could keep in the house and pull out on the back deck when
needed if it would supply enough power to run the air handler on my gas
furnace and a fluorescent light or two, I'd be good to go!

I'll check it out!  Thanks!

73,
Charlie,K4OTV