Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh, NC

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 18:48:14 EST 2014

Gee, that should work great, Tom! How is the shaft rotatoion speed
controlled to maintain 60 Hz?

I've been seriousl y considering installin a 25-40 KW generator with
electric start and automatic fail over and transfer switch that would run
off natural gas. No fuel or cranking problems and no need to go outside and
struggle with it!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV