Topband: Power stayed on!

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 10:44:48 EST 2014

Thanks, Carl!  Guess it's your turn, now! Guess I'm not the only "hillbilly"
on here!  Tom said his yagis look like "noodles" and most all the support
ropes for his wire antennas had broken under the ice load, and he said he
had lots of radial icing.
So I guess I can't complain too much!

Take care and stay warm!

73,