Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Feb 15 12:57:18 EST 2014

The proper ferrites work well down into any frequency you want, even LF.

I use them into UHF as a way to keep 2 and 4 bay yagis from having distorted
patterns that can kill a good F/B.
Several A-B tests on the 20' test tower have confirmed their effectiveness.
Common mode is a minor issue at those frequencies that is easilly buried
into the noise.

This hilltop is great BUT can get noisy so I design my yagis for high F/R
and low frontal side lobes.

Carl
KM1H