Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge

mapa50 at windstream.net mapa50 at windstream.net
Sat Feb 15 16:32:16 EST 2014

I just wanted to thank everyone who answered my question about coax impedance and how it would affect 1/4 wave stub length found and cut using a noise bridge. It won't. I though that was the way it worked, but I was not sure. I reasoned this group would have the answer. It did!!

   Another thing I love about this group is the way one simple question will be expanded on and applied to other similar subject. Always an education.

              73 es DX  Pat H. Armstrong  KF5YZ