Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Feb 15 18:46:37 EST 2014

Absolutely and I had the pleasure of meeting him and hear him speak.

Unfortunately his very public arguments with Warren Bruene in QEX and
elsewhere over the "Conjugate Match" and then showing up on various forums
to publicly push his last book as part of his legacy (which contains his
final words on the subject with no further discussion) while the battle was
still in progress was a bit dissapointing. Several tried to engage him in a
discussion but he didnt want to be challenged and the subject was pulled out
of respect for all the good he has done over his long career.

Carl
KM1H